A GIANT STEP INTO THE YEAR ...!
MANOLIS TO INSTALL ONE OF THE LARGEST PAINTINGS IN BROWARD COUNTY.
- We are delighted to announce that MANOLIS PROJECTS admitted to 1st Dibs. Expect to see all MP artists work listed here in the next two months.
- Unveiling of JSM’S new series, Metallica, 2018.
- Presentation/ Opening reception event at the Paramount building in Ft. Lauderdale, FL of REDWORLD, 2018, painting. This work measures 7.5 ft high X 23 ft long. This is my largest painting to date, and is perhaps the largest fine art work (except for NSU Museum) hung in Broward County, FL.
- Unveiling of JSM'S new 2018 Series: Qatari Rhapsodies - Sonata #1 (Acrylics and watercolors).
- Qatari Rhapsodies installation at Qatar National Bank, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Art Wynwood at Manolis Projects. VIP appointments only.
- February 16th: JSM paintings exhibited at Cystic Fibrosis event in West Palm Beach, FL.
- Corporate installation of JSM paintings in Raymond James, HQ, Coral Gables, FL.
- Corporate installation of JSM paintings in EWM Realty International - Christie's International Realty, Coral Gables, FL.
- March 3rd: Manolis Project's Salon Artist, Jill Krutick's Studio/Gallery Grand Opening, Mamaroneck, NY. Moderator/tour guide: Bruce Helander.
- Unveiling of JSM’S new series, Palm Beach Light, 2018.
- Bruce Helander & J. Steven Manolis's joint lecture at the Society of the Four Arts, entitled, "Dynamic Abstraction," the paintings of J. Steven Manolis.
October 1st – October 31st
- National Arts Club, NY, NY. A Joint Exhibition featuring Jill Krutick and J. Steven Manolis. "The Miami School of Abstract Expressionism," curated by Donald Kuspit, reviewed by Bruce Helander, leading legendary US art critics. Opening and closing reception details TBA.
Art Basel 2018
- December 6th - 9th, 2018.